Monday, December 21, 2009

DAMN THE SNATCH THIEF !!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!
Gosh, I have gone missing for like nealy 1.5 months. I wonder if anybody is still reading this blog or remembered me?

For those still following,I know you guys are waiting for my posts on my Japan trip and the big move I made thereafter.

However, today I will write on something else. Something that has made me inmobile for the past 1.5 weeks and to pre-warn you readers that have been taking things for granted like me.

One fine morning on my 5th day after my move, I was happily walking to the train station. As I crossed the traffic light, not too far away from the station, I could hear and FEEL something behind me, and before I know it, my bag was snatched and in an instant, I was flying off together !!

The stupid STUPID idiot man dragged me together with his bike as my hand was still holding on to the bag firmly. Without realising, I was dragged on the road for a distance. On the TAR road can you imagine!
I only managed to knock into my senses when I saw the main road coming and I said to myself, dear God, I have to let go .

My dress was torn till it was soo obscene for me to even stand up can you imagine.
My legs, my thights, my hips, my hands, my toes, my heels are all wounded.... total nightmare ! Losing everything in an instant, my cash, my handphone, my keys, my mp3, my everything !

What's worse, the pain of the wounds thereafter.
I cried and cried each time my wounds needs dressing and cleaning up.
I cried when the wounds got stuck to my pjs and I have to peel it of the next morning.
I cried when I can't move when I sleep because all sides are injured.
I couldn't even wash my own face.

Though I am feeling better now, but I don't know how I will be able to gain the courage to walk alone again.
The more I think about it, the more I worry. It's scary to know that things like this happens to me in my very own country. I have never felt so afraid in any other country I am in.
I am sorry , I am not trying to frighten the overseas bloggers from coming here, but one needs to be extra extra cautious especially when there is an influx of legal or illegal foreign immigrants in our country.

The doctor who treated me immediately that day said I am very lucky as there was another snatch thief case a week before me. The IDIOTS actually slashed the shoulder of the victim with a machete before snatching the handbag ! Can you imagine????omg... Some even said, after they were dragged, and when they let go, their head knock a stone and died thereafter. omg!!!!
Also, there were cases whereby when you drive back home alone at night, there will be ppl waiting to surround you when you come down from your car to open the house gate.
Te more stories I hear, the more I am worried. How am I to survive if I have to worry every single minute?
Gosh,,... i wanna go home :( :(

Many have advised me to be careful of snatch thief, to be careful of pickpockets, to be careful and alert.
But never in my life will I imagine that it will actually happen to me.

But of course I need to thank God that I still have my life. Thank God that I do not have major internal injuries.
I thank God that my head and face was protected.

This scary nightmare is something that I will never never EVER forget and I do pray that I will be able to walk and run smoothly again soon.

Hope all are well tho. Merry Christmas. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Snowy, OMG that's such a tragic story, I hope you're recovering well and feeling better now. Those stupid idiots will get punished one day by GOD.

    This is a brand new year things will be better :)

    Huggzzz & Lots of Love
    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am much better now.. physically and emotionally.
    Yep! Cross fingers it will be a better year for all of us.

    ReplyDelete