Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ice Cream Craze

Lately I have been on crazy ice cream mania. The thought of the yummy and delicious ice creams especially those that have special toppings on it, really makes my mouth watery.
Am trying out as many shops as I can, but at the moment, this is still my Number 1.

Cold Stone's Ice cream ! *squeal ! jumping up and down!*



Cold Stone have been around for nearly 20 years (omg!) and it is founded in Arizona. This what they describe themselves.

"By mixing nuts, fruits and candy into our smooth and creamy ice cream on a frozen granite stone (around here, we call it “the stone”) we're actually more like ice cream artists.

Cold Stone delivers the best tasting ice cream, completely customized for you every time. And to make your perfect Creation™ complete, add a freshly made waffle cone or bowl – the smell alone is pure nirvana."

And when you are sitted down, once in a while you will hear the staff there singing jingels ! Not only do they sing, but you can see them smiling and laughing all the way while working. Now that's what I call an Ice Cream Shop.

When we left the place, my friend was asking me, don't you feel happy each time you eat the ice cream? I didn't think much of that statement till now.. as the matter of fact yes.... especially when you get to eat good, yummmy, mouth watering ice creams ! Makes you wanna smile :)

~ Mango ice cream

Feels like heaven . sigh..........

Another Ice Cream which I enjoyed very much is this :-

I can't remember the name of the shop that I had this but I can remember the location of the shop when I am on the street. (hah hah, not helping very much aren't I? It's in Hong Kong btw). I was just walking by pass it last month but I didn't have time to go in because I was very late already :( :( too many shops to "visit". Will blog about the shop the next round I go there k?

Other than the above, I had the normal New Zealand Ice Cream, Haagen-Dazs within a month ! Oh, also, I managed to try the fairly new MOF Ice cream shop (provides Japanese Ice Cream). I have not downloaded pics from it though.

If I am not on a ice cream mania, what am I? ........... Do you know of any good ice cream worth trying ? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment