Finally, I have found the eyeliners that I could use without having or worrying about smudges, panda eyes, ugly dirty look at the end of the day.
What's that? hehehe......
It's none other than
1) Kiss Me Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
2) Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Eyeliner
I am not kidding you. This two works together like wonders!
I prefer to use the liquid eyeliner for the top eyelid and pencil eyeliner for the bottom (as using liquid liners for the bottom just doesnt give the right look!).
Anyway, I have tried so many brands for the past years that I nearly gave up. I ended up not using any liners most of the time. I have tried YSL, Shu Uemura, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Estee etc and all smudge on me.
Seriously. I was beginning to wonder maybe my skin must be out of this world.
Not till I found Kiss Me.
The Kiss Me Smooth Liquid Eyeliner is one of the best brush eyeliners. In summary :-
1) SMUDGE PROOF !!!...( and it's resistant to water, tears, sebum and rubbing! )
2) The brush is only 0.1mm so it's easy to draw a smooth line
3) The brush are not too hard or soft, hence very easy to draw a steady line
4) Smooth ink flow
5) It dries up quite fast upon application
Thumbs up !!!!!!!!
Now, as mentioned in my previous post here , I recently bought the Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Smooth Eyeliner. What's the difference?
This is a pencil liner. Perfect for the bottom eyelids.
You will need to twist it up each time you are using it (yes, it is a twisted retractable pencil) and generally I find pencil like this finish much faster than those conventional pencils that needs manual sharpening (which will last you for decades!).
Anyhow, I have not much to complain since the pencil is easy to apply as well. Been searching for pencil liners for AGES as liquid liners aren't that suitable to draw for the bottom lids and many pencils give me that hard edge, line effect which I really hate.
I am really loving this pencil liner as well, and it works well together with my liquid liner for the top lid if I want the thicker effect and touch up between gaps.
The best part is it comes with a sponge, rubbery tip on the opposite side as well, it’s great for blending if you want to do a quick touch up for smokey eyes.
1) SMUDGE PROOF !!! ( tested and proven as I took a short nap with the eyeliner on, and it doesn't smudge at all when I wake up!!! .... ok... actually I wasn't really trying to test it but I was just dead tired after work and didn't have any energy to remove it...*guilty*)
2) Easy to blend as it comes with a rubbery tip
3) Comes with a small sharperner on the opposite side as well ( great one, all in one pencil =easy for travelling )
So, with this 2 perfect smudge proof liners, I still get a clean look even if I am out till weee at night and I finally get to define my eyes !
Seriously, it will really be very hard to convince me to change to another brand of liners.
What's your HG liners?