Friday, October 23, 2009

Nihon here I comeeeeee!

This is just a sudden, impulse decision.
I will be heading to Japan for holiday in a few weeks time!!!!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

So, if you have any suggested places that you think I should go for the below items, would appreciate if you could let me know as I still do not have any concrete plans yet but most like I will be in Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara or Osaka...

1) Places to shop for makeups, skincares, clothes and shoes!
2) Local yummy goody food
3) Main tourisy places that I should focus on
4) Suggestion of hotels or ryokan
5) Any other things?

God, don't let me get lost in this big City of yours :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's fantastic, I loved Japan i could go back there any time :)

    I shopped a lot in 0101 and there is this particular store called French Lippy or Lippies which I love they do really cute girly stuff, also make sure you go to Harajuku and Shibuya to shop they have different little shops and also Burberry Blue Label which you can't find anywhere else on this world other than in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I wanted to go see their blue/black lable as well. But Novemeber is a crazy month. everywhere is fully booked. And they say it's recession period?

    ReplyDelete