Wednesday, October 28, 2009

November is just round the corner!

Sorry for the lame title. But that is what I am feeling right now.

I can't wait for November ! But I can feel things are moving soo fast, by the time I know it, it will be end of the year. Gosh, how I wish I can stop the time.

So many things and sudden plans have pop up this past one week, and I just realised I will be away for nearly the whole month of November from this weekend onwards !!!!!!!!

Will be off to a small town a further away for the seafood, den back to the city for an event, den off to PD for the beach/sun/catching up time, den off to Hong Kong, den off to Japan for nearly 2 weeks (can't wait , can't wait)
DEN, it's time to pack and make the BIG move (sigh, sigh)......

Anyway, that aside, I know I am suppose to post up reviews on my other Kiehls products (sorry, will do that when I am back and er, settled down...). I will not be bringing my notebook along when I am away, hence do forgive me if I goes missing for a while, but I do hope I will be able get in to the net wherever I am to give you all an update and keep track on you guys.
I will be back with hopefully nice pictures for u all.

Meanwhile, hope you all have a great month ahead  and do take care !

No comments:

Post a Comment